Monday, November 26, 2007

A Reason to Waymark McDonald's

I have long been opposed to the waymarking of fast food locales. I mean, the food is terrible, the atmosphere is non-existent... Why?! But on Saturday while on a long waymarking trek up old highway 99 with a full bladder I finally found a reason to waymark them - so you can find a place to pee! They are much easier to find in urban and suburban areas than say, a rest stop, and for the most part they are clean enough that you don't have to worry (much) about touching anything. So, although I still don't plan on waymarking any myself, I am no longer bitter about the category's existence. (PS: If you are offended by my sarcasm, feel free to rip on my obsession with old buildings or neon. I can take it.)

This neon plunger that I waymarked on Saturday has nothing to do with waymarking McDonald's, but it just seemed to be a good match for the post.

3 comments:

ZenPanda said...

I love the plunger...it is very appropriate.

Anonymous said...

The reason why I look for McDonald is wifi:)

Hikenutty said...

I didn't even know they had wifi! Yep, another reason to waymark them. Although the wifi category isn't wildly exciting, I think its one that all waymarkers should add to because its so useful for any Groundspeak gamers.