Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kickin' back at the Waymarking Cafe

I spent the evening kicking back in my favorite coffee house while my son had his monthly group bassoon lesson. My typical M.O. is to wander around Tacoma a bit after I drop him off at his lesson and grab a few waymarks, and then I make my way over to the One Heart Cafe where they have free wifi (and terrific coffee and atmosphere.) There I kick back, edit the photos that I took on the way over and then post a couple waymarks before I head back to pick him up. Two hours of heaven.

Unfortunately it's getting so dark that by the time I drop my son off at 4:30 I don't have enough light to get any photos, other than of neon signs. That would be fine but I've already waymarked all of the good neon signs in the city of Tacoma, so I guess I'll just have to work on my cross-posting backlog when I'm back for the December bassoon lesson. Sometime in the Spring I can start working on waymarking some of the Victorian Houses in the historic district near the coffee house. That will keep me busy for awhile. There are 950 contributing buildings in the district. :)

The photo above is of half of the back lounge area of the One Heart Cafe, my favorite coffee house. Tonight a jazz pianist came in to practice on their piano so I had live music to waymark to.

Happy waymarking!

No comments: