Friday, May 18, 2007

Chain Restaurant Waymarking Poll

Well, I'm moving the poll feature over to the Wayward Waymarking Website, but I wanted to post the results of this last poll here on the blog.

There were a lot more participants in this poll; probably due to the contentious nature of the question posed. My question was: What do you think of chain restaurant waymarking categories?

Happily, the results were as I expected. A full 39% of those polled agreed with me that the chain restaurant categories are a black eye to the hobby of waymarking. Ahhh... It feels good when for once folks agree with you. Following the "they suck" option were the people who truly don't give a damn either way. (I'll have to keep working on them.) Finally, dragging in at 21% are the folks who inexplicably think that waymarking these categories are a great idea.

Of course, those of you who participated know that there was a 4th option. The "give it a rest and move on, for God's sake!" crowd. A paltry 11% chose this option. Barely worth reporting. Did I mention the fact that 39% agree with me? Oh, I did. Well, just checking.

The next poll can be found on Wayward's "waypoll" page. We want to know how big your waymarking backlog is. If you have some other thought provoking things that would make a good waypoll question (the more contentious, the better) :) e-mail me at info@waywardwaymarking.com.

No comments: