Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ready to Waymark!

Things have been so crazy busy lately that I haven't had a chance to do any waymarking. I didn't mind so much when it was overcast, but the last few days have been those beautiful, clear, cold days and have made me long to be out taking photos and finding new spots to waymark.

Over the weekend we took my in-laws to the sculpture park in Seattle and got some beautiful shots in the park, however I've waymarked just about everything there so there's not a lot to do other than upload some photos.

I did do some searching on the Internet for some new categories that I want to waymark and found a couple places that I want to visit on Saturday. It's my birthday, so I'm going to request a little waymarking time to soothe the sorrow of being one step closer to 40. ;)

The photo above shows Alexander Calder's sculpture "Eagle" framing the Space Needle. Below are a few more of the photos taken at the Olympic Sculpture Park in downtown Seattle. In order: "Seattle Cloud Cover" under a Seattle cloud cover; Ferry crossing the Puget Sound, seen from the park's beach area; shadow of a tree cast on Richard Serra's 300 ton "Wake".









1 comment:

0ccam said...

40 is not that bad. I said that from three years on the other side...