Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Are people ever happy?

Sometimes I wonder if people are ever happy. This last week I've had a couple of waymarks approved that have complaints about the waymark that have nothing to do with what the category requires. Now I pride myself in trying to give each waymark my best effort. When my photos don't seem to fully describe the place like I want them to I try to add links to Flickr photos or a youtube video of the place to the description to add another perspective. So when someone complains about an evening photo for a place that I can only get to in the evening, it irks me.

I think that people need to remember to hold waymarks to the category standards, and not their own. Someone may have posted a waymark that you would have spent more time and energy on. It's too bad, however you need to get over it and move on.

No comments: